Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Question:  My name is Grant and I am a teacher at a black children's school at the church. I have a problem and I do not know how to handle it.  My auntie's friend Miss Emma nephew Jefferson just got sentenced to death for the crime of killing Mr.Grope, but in the limited amount of time that he has left they want me to teach how to be a man because during his trial they kept comparing him to a hog, but he is on the floor at acting like one and i don't know why he acting like this and I don't want to make Miss Emma sad by telling her the truth about how he acted. I don't want to deal with this situation, but I have been manipulated into by miss Emma and my auntie and I don't want to deal with the humiliation this puts me through by going through all my stuff and paying me down which makes me feel like a slave being inspected. How do I handle the situation?Why do you think Jefferson is acting like a hog. How do I make Jefferson stop acting like a hog? How do I teach him how to be a man? And what to do I tell Miss Emma about what happened today?

No comments:

Post a Comment